The Seventh Poem- Letter From Heaven

✉ Letter From Heaven✨


One day I got a letter from heaven,
It was the most iconic enclosure.
I was miraculously shaken
By its sparkling golden lustre.

I say you've never seen such a wrapping before,
It's very different from the ones I've seen before.
There it was, placed on the step of my door,
Looking enchanting and magnificent to its core.

I didn't think once before rushing to claim it,
Because I didn't want it to disappear in the blink of my eye;
Just how it had arrived there in a mysterious kit,
Without a name, or an address, or even a Hi.

I didn't know why, but it felt so precious
Before even opening it;
But I did know that I was curious
To absorb every little detail of it.

So I sat down on my wooden chair,
And uncovered it to find a note that read,
"This letter is for you from Heaven up there,
And I wanted it to reach you before you were dead."

"I've seen you in your best and in your worst,
Facing your fears and also getting engulfed in them.
I've seen your appetite and your quench to be the first,
And your wish to emerge the winner of the game."

"I know what you are seeking for,
But we both know it's not what you are chasing after;
It's something worth more than jewels, mansions, or an expensive car,
So I'm here to enlighten you with the truth most sought after."

"First of all know that you are rare,
Bestowed with grace, with loving kith and kin;
And second, that you are under my care
The most protective shield you could ever imagine."

"Keep your head high and see,
All your troubles will fade away;
Try to be the best you can be,
For you and yours, and the world every day."

"Seek truth and enlighten yourself
With principles that stay true till the end of the page.
Love, peace and empathy don't have to explain themselves
That they will brush away all the grey from the passage."

"Here, listen to me, intently and patiently,
You will never go wrong with this golden triad;
Once you commit to these three constantly,
You will forever be my denizen, my dear lad."

I saw the letter in my hands obliviate into golden dust,
Leaving me with faith and fuelled with strength.
I know I have a power that I can always trust,
That will help me throughout my life's wavelength.

Henceforth I believe that miracles do happen
During the most unexpected times;
They may come beautifully arranged for you to open,
To change your perceptions and drive you towards sparkles and smiles.

- Jaanvi Veluguleti

Comments

  1. Oh my Jaani darling. Just Loved itπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day. Good work Jaanvi����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ananya❤ It made my day to know you have enjoyed reading my poemπŸ˜πŸ€—!!

      Delete
  3. Great poem Jaanvi .....stay blessed πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chaitanya aunty❤πŸ™πŸ»

      Delete
  4. Wow, it was deep jaanvi
    Filled with positivity
    One of ur best poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best poem from ur treasure. Stay blessed. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pinni❤ Love you tooπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

      Delete
  6. Dear beautiful flow of energisef thoughts..... True for all.... Very blessed. Good Wishes and love dear 🌟✨✨❤️πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ⭐⭐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sairam Sudha Aunty,
      Thank you so much for your love and blessings❤πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒŸ✨πŸ˜πŸ’–

      Delete
  7. Deep and lovely poem πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘god bless uπŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sairam Usha Aunty,
      Thank you very much for your love and blessings😍❤πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ’–

      Delete
  8. Thank you for your love and gratifying encouragementπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is enchanting and shown me the new perspectives of life. Sending you lots of love, sunshine and happiness πŸŽ†πŸŒ…πŸŒ„πŸŽ‰πŸ’“πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's brilliant!
    Very beautifully written ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aasima😍
      It means a lot to meπŸ€—❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Thirty Third Poem- Wintery Mornings

The First Poem- Welcome New Year

The Fortieth Poem- Sorrow And Strength