The Nineteenth Poem- Breathless For Breakthrough

 😢Breathless For Breakthrough🚣


Can I trust myself,
To get me out of here?
Or do I need to ask for help?
'Cause I am bound in fear.

I am awfully stuck in this,
Feels like it will be forever.
I cannot see through this,
I desperately want it to be over.

Silently expecting help,
But trying not to be desperate;
With no one to lean on but myself,
I painfully and patiently tolerate.

Why is it so difficult to ask for help?
Is it ’cause of my reputation?
I know I'll never be able to help myself,
And what if I get frozen in this situation?

OK! I cannot take it anymore,
I am giving up and coming out,
Wherever it goes furthermore,
I hope it will be a better turnout.

So I step out of my self-built walls,
This is what courage must feel like,
Whatever it takes, wherever I fall,
I hope my legend will be praised at the wake.

Hence, silent steps I take through the dark tunnel,
With a ray of hope towards the unknown glow;
To find at the end of it, an endless canal
Of everything I’d wanted; so I get in and row.

- Jaanvi Veluguleti

Comments

  1. This one was actually soo deep and heart felt loved it absolutely ✨ 😩😩😭😭😭💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blown away by your brimming love for all my poems Lakshmi!! Thank you for being an amazing reader😍🥰 Your support is so encouraging to me❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. So touched with this poem Jaan😍Very true that we need to seek help and not hesitate to maintain our mental wellbeing😇

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Thirty Third Poem- Wintery Mornings

The First Poem- Welcome New Year

The Fortieth Poem- Sorrow And Strength