The Sixteenth Poem- Magic and Myself

 ✨ Magic and Myself⋆


I am a grateful being
Born out of Magic dust.
Here I'm writing what I'm realising,
My power, my purpose that came from the stardust.

I used to be an ordinary being from core;

Then I discovered my magic blessed by the divine force.
Now I don't want anything more,
Than to help you discover the abundant share of magic that's yours.

Now come again near me,

And I will give you some of my Magic, raw and pure;
My endless flow of love like the endless sea,
Will embrace you to give you the sweetest cure.

I cannot wait to turn the tables,

To sprinkle my magic wherever I go.
My story will be told in history books, tales, and fables,
About my heartwarming deeds and my beautiful soul.

Maybe I'm an old soul who loves old things;

It's magic, so I am not quite sure.
Or maybe I'm one with a contemporary heart that sings,
Either way, I know I am a pioneer who's pure.

My magic lives inside me,

It is felt as I walk through the doors.
A heart full of goodness bottled up to be given for free,
It is magic, and I am its source.

Life is magic, and magic is life, so cool;

Mine, yours and every human's indeed.
The magic I've described above is mine and yours too,
Buddy, You Are This Magic; safely take my word as the lead.

 - Jaanvi Veluguleti

Comments

  1. Just read this poem and let me tell you the first stanza has my heart. The magic that lies within us is all that matters✨ youu goo girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the fact that you savour every word of all my poems has my heart Lakshmi!! Thank you for always being so supportive and kind as you are❤️♥️💖💗

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Jaanvi...Stay blessed dear..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anuradha aunty!! I am warmed❤️🤗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Thirty Third Poem- Wintery Mornings

The First Poem- Welcome New Year

The Fortieth Poem- Sorrow And Strength