The Twenty First Poem- The Heart Ponderation

The Heart Ponderation💓


My heart says, Come on, go on!
But I am here, feeling unfledged to move my pawn.
Are I and my heart one?
If so, then different thoughts why do we churn?

I want to do better,
I want to be a trendsetter,
But opposing thoughts enter
Inside me, and try to take the stage centre.

This is like a crossword puzzle,
Not having a clue how to overcome this hustle;
But just like how the letters of one word become parts of another,
I hope all the puzzle pieces on my life’s board fit together.

Are I and my heart one?
This is a question I’ve been pondering on and on.
Please show me the real one,
Let me know who to follow and then be done.

Breathless, this thought is taking up all my energy,
All my parts are trying to work to maintain the synergy.
But seems like it’s a choice I have to make,
Hence, I choose my heart, whatever it may take.

Slowly I start to gain my breath,
And maybe what’s slowly developing is faith.
My energy is growing, and glowing, untouched;
This is the heart working its magic, I trust.

My heart’s my companion,
My heart and my mind are a beautiful union.
We cannot live without each other,
I realise we make me whole together.

- Jaanvi Veluguleti

Comments

  1. Beautiful poem Jaanvi👌. I also follow my heart but like to add my logic of mind before I take a decision so it gives a 100% success. So I feel like life with 80% heart and 20%mind give you a happy life than purely following your mind.
    Thanks for the poem.
    Keep writing 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Madhuri atha❣️
      Thank you for giving a very clear and plausible analysis😃 I agree with what you say❣️

      Delete
  2. Beautiful ra javi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Thirty Third Poem- Wintery Mornings

The First Poem- Welcome New Year

The Fortieth Poem- Sorrow And Strength