The Thirty Third Poem- Wintery Mornings

 ❄️Wintery Mornings❄️



The pleasantness of dawn invites me,
Long walks in the early hours entice me,
Wintery morning’s cool breeze,
Makes me feel so light and free.

When people haven’t woken up yet,
Half the world is asleep;
In perfect glory, the day is set;
I’ve never felt a calmness so deep.

The fog sets up a lovely scene,
Causing a little shiver in me;
With my mind in peace and the land around me green,
Surely there’s no other place I’d rather be.


Freshness of my neighbour’s lilies,

The smell of moist mud under my feet,

Strolling on the sand and stones of the streets,

I feel nature’s embrace so deep and so sweet.


As the sun’s first rays touch me,

Warmth rushes into my body;

As the blessings of the morning dawn upon me,

I feel the amount of strength and wisdom I embody.


There’s just something about wintery mornings,

Experience for yourself and see;

You’ll enjoy the most exhilarating of mornings,

So come on, unlock your peace with this golden key.


- Jaanvi Veluguleti

Comments

  1. Beautiful❤️....#Forever Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back JaaniπŸ₯°
    A poem with a golden keyπŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said Jaanvi, building immense love towards nature would calm and heal ourselves
    Great that experienced this.πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading the poem, taking time to relate with it, and sharing your thoughtsπŸ˜‡

      Delete
    2. I would love to know who this is!

      Delete
  4. Hey janvi, got to read your poem.It was like the warmest hug. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for being here! Happy to hear that you enjoyed reading!✨ I would love to know who you are!

      Delete
  5. Good one about the nature keep it up (murali reddy)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Fortieth Poem- Sorrow And Strength

The First Poem- Welcome New Year