The Twenty Eighth Poem- The Sky Shades

The Sky Shades


Have you ever been overjoyed to look
At the different facets of the sky?
Oh, what question have I asked?
Whenever hasn’t the sky ceased to amaze us?

Mighty light blue sky, you’re seemingly so vast;
You’re classically handsome;
The clouds look the best on you,
You’re a charming one, ask anyone, they’ll say it’s true.

Orange sky, my bright, vibrant sky,
You set the perfect stage for the Sun show;
You are what my dreams are made of,
And your warm friends, yellow and red add in their hues too.

Dark grey sky, you are eerily dramatic;
I could make up a gloomy story
Just looking at you; I admire you for
Giving me all the forlorn feels, for the drama I need.

Purple sky, you are my favourite,
You’re straight out of a fairytale;
You’re the colour of magical illusions,
You are the prettiest one I say.

Navy blue sky, or the dark night sky,
It’s like the Moon and the Stars were made just for you;
You are the big blank canvas adorning these beauties,
You bring in all the calmness and the peace I need.

Sky, you’re so colourful to look at,
You’re incredibly photogenic,
You give me all kinds of feels,
All the while being charismatic.

The day sky, and the night sky,
You’re best in your own way.
You remind me of unicorn colours, sparkles, and dreams;
Oh, I will just never ever get enough of you, sky, whatsoever.

- Jaanvi Veluguleti

Comments

  1. Absolutely brilliant javi....
    The vocabulary and the words 👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Thirty Third Poem- Wintery Mornings

The Fortieth Poem- Sorrow And Strength

The First Poem- Welcome New Year