The Thirty Second Poem- The Figuring Out

The Figuring Out


I’m constantly learning,
How to get going,
All by myself,
Without anyone’s help.

I’m trying to figure out,
Sometimes alone and other times by crying out loud,
What to do in a circumstance,
When I’m unable to predict the consequence.

I try to pick myself up constantly,
Put on a smile genuinely,
Wear my heart back on my sleeve,
Even though I want to give up and leave.

Though it might look flawless from the outside,
Only I know how lost I feel on the inside.
I’m not perfect, I heartfully swear,
’Cause of that, I’m perfectly well-aware.

It is tough, getting back up,
When I do not know when what can come up,
To weigh me down and crush me to the ground,
Challenging me to help myself, with no one around.

This learning and unlearning is continuous,
At times, I am pushed to act spontaneous.
But from all the broken glass pieces,
I rise up like a mirrorball with a million faces.

I will continue to figure out,
Enjoy the process and be proud.
This is my journey after all,
I am only accountable to myself, and that’s all.

- Jaanvi Veluguleti

Comments

  1. Thanking God🙏 for all the blessings that has been showered upon you🎊
    Wishing you many more such beautiful poems🤝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woww this made my day! Thank you🥺❤️ I want to know your name

      Delete
    2. Who else will be more thankful than me🥰

      Delete
  2. Dear I really appreciate the way u carefully choose words and maintain consistency in ur poems. Amazing work all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one jaanvi keep going, i always wonder how you write like a pro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice.nice verses.god bless you in your future endeavours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basically idont have any interest on poems after reading your poems slightly get intrest on poems. But I have lot of intrest in writing stories from your poems I literally get a love track thx for that keep inspiring..
    In one word its tremendous not praising you really I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to keep dictionary aside while reading your poems coz too much of english. But its good to know new things. Im a student I will always be a student coz I always learn new things. Kk Time Leads To Know Me 🤗

      Delete
  6. Wish you a Happy New year... 💐💐

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so heart touching..keep going Jaanvi❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Thirty Third Poem- Wintery Mornings

The Fortieth Poem- Sorrow And Strength

The First Poem- Welcome New Year