The Twenty Ninth Poem- Ardent Admiration

Ardent Admiration


I see you with love in my eyes,
I only want the best for you;
Where are you from, to be that wise?
You stand high in everyone’s eyes, and in mine too.

You are an epitome of loyalty,
I look up to you in everything I do;
In my eyes, you will never lose your novelty,
When I pray for myself, I pray for you too.

You define success as though
It is not a measure of trophies;
But instead what you create out of what you undergo;
And the way you do it, never less than a masterpiece.

Please continue to shine your glow on me,
I will always be rooting for you, my superstar;
In every beautiful moment, it’s you I wish to see;
By charming me and many others, you’ve set the highest bar.

I’m your biggest admirer,
I can’t wait to meet you, oh it’ll be so fun;
How many ever fans you win over,
I will always be your number one.

- Jaanvi Veluguleti

Comments

  1. Taylor it is !😙...she's truly amazing in all ways 💘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Hope you keep admiring all the good qualities from everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's truly amazing 😍✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Thirty Third Poem- Wintery Mornings

The Fortieth Poem- Sorrow And Strength

The First Poem- Welcome New Year